Employment opportunity for WebFOCUS Developer at Virginia Mason Medical Center. 4+ years experience with WebFOCUS. Healthcare experience a plus.
Apply at www.vmmc.org - Employment - job opportunities and search for "BI WebFocus Developer (SAP IV) - Information Systems)"
Contact Steve Poole at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
BI WebFocus Developer, Systems Analyst Programmer IV, Information Systems Team
Competitive Salary + DOE
Voted one of the top hospitals in Seattle, WA Virginia Mason Medical Center offers healthcare professionals exciting opportunities to expand their careers in a team-oriented environment. Our multidisciplinary approach known as “Team Medicine” gives every individual the chance to contribute to the well-being of our patients and the continuing success of our medical center.
The BI WebFOCUS developer position will be a member of the Information Systems Business Intelligence team that supports an IBI WebFocus environment that provides financial, operational, and clinical reporting. The BI technical environment also includes Microsoft’s Amalga UIS application for Healthcare which is built on a Microsoft technology stack. Application data sources to the BI environment include Cerner’s Clinical Information System, GE’s Patient Accounting system, and an Oracle ERP suite (HR, Finance, Supply Chain).
Job responsibilities include:
• Develop, maintain, and enhance WebFOCUS based reports and applications to meet user business, clinical, and government requirements.
• Provide user support to resolve and/or coordinate resolution of issues.
• Ensure the reliable operation of production environments and applications.
• Perform project management tasks such as establishing project tasks, timelines, and deliverables, facilitating and coordinating workgroups, and managing resources.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
• 4+ years experience with developing applications with WebFOCUS.
• Ability to build complex Reports and Dashboards using WebFOCUS and Microsoft Excel.
• Demonstrated proficiency with creating web-based parameter driven reports and graphs using WebFOCUS.
• Experience with using WebFOCUS to report from Oracle, SQL Server and other types of files.
• Experienced with production report design, testing, and maintenance.
• Strong understanding of data concepts and database design.
• Ability to Interact with Health Care Business Users and implement solutions to meet their requirements.
• Healthcare, Business Intelligence, and/or Data Warehousing experience a plus.
• Some Microsoft programming background (C#, SQL Server, etc) would be a plus.
Applicant needs to have good interpersonal and communication skills, be a self-starter, flexible and able to multi-task in a dynamically changing environment without constant supervisory oversight. Minimum of 5 years IT or related experience. A Bachelors Degree or its equivalent is required for this position.
Come join the quality health care leader in Seattle. Be a part of the Virginia Mason team where we offer you a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, all in a wonderful place to live. Seattle is a vibrant and sophisticated city that offers first-rate restaurants, shopping, theatre and an abundance of outdoor activities.
For more information or to apply online, visit our website at www.VirginiaMason.org. We are an equal opportunity employer.
PROD: WebFOCUS 7.6.7 on Win 2003/IIS 6/WebFOCUS Dev Studio 7.6.7
|Powered by Social Strata|