The Hercules Tire & Rubber Company, a fast growing wholesale distributor of tires in Findlay is in need of an ERP Reporting Analyst with strong ERP systems experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and develop ERP/Reporting software requirements as well as functional and technical specifications – communicate with users to determine what their requirements are; document these requirements to be used for development of software enhancements
• Enhance and support current software architecture and reporting systems – provide assistance to the business users; troubleshoot system issues and resolve software problems; use functional and technical specification to implement enhancements to the current architecture
• Ensure quality of new and existing software / reporting systems – validate and verify that any new enhancements meet the business and technical requirements previously designed; ensure the existing applications consistently function properly
• Prepare documentation and communication – develop manuals, instructions, frequently asked questions in relation to the software and any changes or enhancements; communicate to the team and the business users any changes/updates via a variety of delivery methods i.e. email, intranet, etc.
• Prepare users to accomplish job results and training – ensure that the users are proficient in the operations of the software that are required to perform their daily tasks; seek out opportunities to strengthen the skills of the business users and the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management with computer science major or equivalent experience
• 5+ years experience with ERP systems and reporting from those system
• Solid understanding of ERP systems and reporting software
• Solid understanding of organization’s marketing, products, policies and procedures
• Solid understanding of business development, best practices and budgeting
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and team members to create a results driven, team oriented environment
• Ability to generate respect and trust from team members and external constituencies
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge of the tire industry
• Master’s degree in Business Management or related field of study
We are looking for a candidate that possesses the following key characteristics:
• Customer service skills to serve our external and internal customers at superior levels
• Analytical ability
• Attention to Detail
• Results Oriented
• Shows Initiative
• Stress Tolerant
• Positive attitude
• Team oriented
Competitive compensation package includes: Health Insurance, Dental, Life Insurance, ST/LT Disability, 401K with 5% company match, and paid vacations/holidays.
If you are looking for stable employment and are interested in becoming part of a fast-growing company please visit our website to apply online at http://www.herculestire.com and click on "Career Opportunities".
Linux / Universe Db
|Powered by Social Strata|