Location: Culver City, CA
Area code: 310
Pay rate: 65 per hour or perm
Dutes and Tasks:
* Responsible for posting websites, monitoring websites, monitoring Apache.
* The Web developer designs, develops, tests and implements enhancements and optimizations
* Serve as web designer and author for company internal and external web sites.
* Edit both internal and external sites for content as well as the consistent look and feel of the overall site in order to achieve and maintain the goals of the site. Map the flow of the site, create general graphics, and provide specifications for the development of databases, and custom graphics.
* Research, install, and test scripts
* Work to continuously improve the effectiveness of content, design and technology on the website.
* Monitor viewer behavior, translating the ideas of usage patterns and ideas from the Management Team into effective web design.
* Effective technical management of websites
* Keep management apprised of Internet technology developments important to the business and the websites.
* Continually check and improve site security and assist management with adhering to healthcare privacy policies.
* Effectively manage, warehouse and catalog all website software and content assets.
* Maintain and develop further integration of customer facing applications with internal software products.
* Establish and maintain policies, procedures, standards, and tools for web usage.
* Evaluate, recommend, and implement new web strategies to accomplish goals and strategies.
* Provide assistance and training to employees on development and maintenance of any of their web content
* Provide immediate support to guide the customers by answering their questions and solving their problems.
* Work with IT and the Management Team to understand customers* needs, provide help and enhance users* documents.
* Respond to customer service correspondence
* Office administrative tasks
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities :
3-5 years of Web Development experience is required. 3-5 years of WebFOCUS Development Experience is required.
This position will work both independently and in collaboration with others to develop and maintain websites under general supervision. Individual must be quality driven, independently motivated, an analytical thinker, highly multi-tasked team player, willing to be flexible in work hours, possess strong business analysis skills, and a desire to take ownership of program development from infancy through to full-scale production and post-production support. Must be industrious and interested about their work. Experience as technical lead managing and implementing web based business applications is also a must. Hands on experience with Java, JSP, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Apache/Tomcat. Description:
The Candidate should have in-depth expertise in executing day-to-day programming activities at the direction of his supervisor, including mainframe FOCUS or WebFOCUS report development, maintenance, testing, deployment/rollout, bug fixing. Experience in full implementation life cycle of application design, development, implementation and rollout, and handling post-production support
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION SEND RESUME TO:
This position opening is represented by:
Kevin E. Jenkins
National Resources, Inc
26008 Alizia Canyon Drive, Suite F
Calabasas, CA 91302
Phone: (818) 206-8268
Fax: (818) 871-9603
|Powered by Social Strata|