Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements    Job!!!! WebFocus Architect , Sr. WebFocus Lead positions at ::::: Plantation, FL

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Job!!!! WebFocus Architect , Sr. WebFocus Lead positions at ::::: Plantation, FL
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
Hi,
Hope you are doing well,
I have 2 urgent requirements with my client, Please have a look & if you are interested, Feel free to contact me at 614-408-9266 or Email me at deepak.sk@usgrpinc.com .

Position 1: Webfocus Architect
Position 2: Sr. Webfocus Lead
Duration: 6+ Months Contract (Extendable)

Job Description:

Responsibilities:

• Work with business and application team to gather reporting requirements
• Data modeling
• Report design and implementation
• Mentoring the tech and business team on leveraging and designing the web focus reports

Required Skills:

• Expert in Webfocus
• Expert in Oracle Data base
• Strong in Data Modelling Concepts
• Hands on experience with
o PL SQL
o Designing the table
o Normalization etc
• Experience in creating BIDW database
• Experience in Data Modeling
• 5+ years of Database and Reporting experience
• 3-5 years of Web Focus experience
• Strong in designing the reports in Webfocus
• Need to be able to mentor team members
• Experience in helping non-tech people leverage tool to create reports and provide canned reports.

Nice to Have Skills

• Good communication
• Should be able work independently in client set up
• Should be able to work effectively with various functions in client organization

Regards,
Deepak Sengar
United Software Group Inc
Phone: 614-408-9266
Email: deepak.sk@usgrpinc.com

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Master
posted Hide Post
hello

are these requirements for your direct end client or through implementation partner?

thanks..

HTML,PDF,EXL2K, Active, All

Posts: 484 | Registered: February 03, 2009Report This Post
Silver Member
posted Hide Post
Requirement is with Implementation Partner,

Thanks,
Deepak,
614-408-9266,
deepak.sk@usgrpinc.com

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Master
posted Hide Post
When implementation partners don't have the potential, I don't know why take up the projects. And if they need one, they don't post directly and give it to sub vendors. These layers do nothing other than grab a % of the consultant's pay. Because implementation partner will not decrease his share in any case.

Very sorry to see that even WebFOCUS has entered this typical layered consulting arena.

Silver Member
posted Hide Post
Here we have good rates from client, Pay rate is not an issue, And every consultant we placed with our client, they are really happy with the rates & the work ethics. Not every implementation partner has bad rates.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Master
posted Hide Post
I have to say that the pay rates as described to me are very attractive - if one cares to move to Plantation, FL ....

quote:
For WebFocus Architect, we have rate $80-85/Hr on C2C/1099.
For Sr. WebFocus Lead position, we have rate $70-75/Hr on C2C/1099.

That works out as US$166,000 per annum for the architect (almost 100K more than they pay me !! ) and US$145,000 for the Lead. But Plantation, FL, is out ....

WebFOCUS 7.7.05 Windows, Linux, DB2, IBM Lotus Notes, Firebird, Lotus Symphony/OpenOffice. Outputs PDF, Excel 2007 (for OpenOffice integration), WP

Posts: 674 | Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada ... In Focus since 1985 | Registered: September 28, 2010Report This Post
Silver Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks George....

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Guru
posted Hide Post
Wish they had some remote hours or flexible travel option. Let me know otherwise

Sandbox: 8206.10
Dev: 8201M
Prod:8009

Posts: 289 | Location: Houston,TX | Registered: June 11, 2004Report This Post
Silver Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Pawan,

You can Commute Monday-Friday, But they need someone onsite.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Master
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George Patton:
I have to say that the pay rates as described to me are very attractive - if one cares to move to Plantation, FL ....

quote:
For WebFocus Architect, we have rate $80-85/Hr on C2C/1099.
For Sr. WebFocus Lead position, we have rate $70-75/Hr on C2C/1099.

That works out as US$166,000 per annum for the architect (almost 100K more than they pay me !! ) and US$145,000 for the Lead. But Plantation, FL, is out ....

George, I know its an old post. but, do u know who the end client is for this project?

thanks..