Focal Point
Experienced WebFOCUS Professional UK based, available for contract / consulting

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/1617075096

July 19, 2018, 06:32 AM
Brian Baird
Experienced WebFOCUS Professional UK based, available for contract / consulting
My name is Brian Baird, I’m a WebFOCUS Professional based in the UK and I’m available for Consulting and Contracting opportunities. I can also enter into contracts under North America Jurisdiction.

I’m currently the President of the United Kingdom User Group hosted by Information Builders and an EMEA Advisory Council member.

I was recently recognised in the 2018 Data Leaders Awards - Financial Services and Insurance category as well as co-winning Computing Digital Technology Leaders Awards - BIG Data Analytics and IoT Project of the year; for a collaboration project with Information Builders.

I have a proven track record in Manufacturing, Financial Services and Insurance and would welcome information on any opportunities you feel my skillset would be of advantage.

My experience covers (but not limited to):

WebFOCUS Architecture.
Installation and Migrations. (7.6, 7.7, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, BUE)
SSO Authentication, Azure Integration, Multi-Factor Authentication, LDAP Authorisation.
Security Centre.
WFRS Metadata Management and security.
Secure Data Delivery beyond the firewall to 3rd Party’s.
Mobile SSO and Responsive design.
Advanced FOCUS language skills.
Advanced Developer Studio & Application Studio techniques.
Advanced Responsive Portal Design and optimisation.

I have a flexible daily rate depending on the requirements and contract term. Please contact me for further information.

Many Thanks

Brian Baird
Secure BI Solutions

Brian.Baird@SecureBISolutions.co.uk
Facebook - Secure BI Solutions