Focal Point
Webfocus/SAS Developer - Kansas City

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/1741099192

July 18, 2008, 10:03 AM
<Grace Colley>
Webfocus/SAS Developer - Kansas City
Position- Webfocus/SAS Developer

Job Id (Use when Referring to Position): 6198GJC

Job Type:
Contract

Experience:
2 - 5

Compensation:
DOE

Job Description:
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced WebFocus/SAS Developer with one of our most exciting clients. Will primarily be responsible for developing new reports and converting existing reports for an Engineering team using the data in their project planning systems. Will analyze existing reports that are embedded in Java applications and convert them to WebFocus.

Need 2+ years experience with WebFocus Developer Studio, HTML, XML and SQL. It would be beneficial to have some SAS experience also. Familiarity with project management systems could be of help. Must be able to take direction from Engineering team for report enhancements and new reports. Should have strong communication skills and be able to take direction/input direct from the business users. Experience with Adobe pdf and the MicroSoft Office Suite of Word, Excel, Access and Outlook also needed.

Desired Skills:
WebFocus Developer Studio, HTML, XML, SQL, SAS, Engineering, Adobe

Duration:
7/15/2008 - 1/30/2009

Sincerely,

Grace Colley
Technical Recruiter
740 East Campbell Rd, Suite 360
Richardson, TX 75081
O: (972) 234-2067 ext 225
F: (972) 234-2068
Grace.Colley@cccidallas.com
www.cccitpeople.com
July 28, 2008, 09:35 PM
Leah
Grace,

Sorry to take so long to reply, I actually have SAS in my background, however, due to my husband's health and other issues, I'm not actively pursuing a 'full time' posistion, especially outside the Omaha Council Bluffs Area. Thanks though.

Leah

Leah