This position has been filled.
PRISM Group is a global, technology company specializing in information systems and consulting for the travel industry. PRISM's mission is to equip customers with expert systems and know-how to enable them to achieve their information objectives.
We are looking for a Senior WebFOCUS Developer experienced with FOCUS language, Dashboard, stored procedures, and writing ad-hoc SQL queries with tuning knowledge. Strong debugging abilities and experience with developing reports using Developer Studio (both within the GUI and direct Focus Language). Must be able to develop, maintain and unit test complex application reports using PDF, Excel, CSV and HTML output.
Specific components include Dialogue Manager, Report Painter, Dashboard, InfoAssist, Business Views, Managed Reporting (Domain, Users, Roles Security), Cluster Synonyms, and Hold Files. Data source is a SQL Server dimensional data warehouse.
Additional skills should include:
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
• Strong drive for results and ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
• Proven innovation skills.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrated commitment to quality and project timing.
• Flexibility in adapting to changing priorities.
Qualified applicant should have 7+ years of experience
This opportunity is a full time remote position.
For immediate consideration:
• Please e-mail Laurie Stutzman at email@example.com
• Put the Job Title in the subject line
• Please attach a MS Word copy of your resumeThis message has been edited. Last edited by: Laurie,
|Powered by Social Strata|