Focal Point
WebFOCUS / .NET Programmer Analyst

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/1757044766

February 21, 2014, 05:11 PM
Carl Wangberg
WebFOCUS / .NET Programmer Analyst
U.S. Bank is now hiring a WebFOCUS / .NET Programmer Analyst at our Energy Park Office located in St. Paul, MN.

We are seeking a candidate that will serve as a computer technology expert within a business line. Responsibilities will include coding, testing, debugging, and implementing .NET and WebFOCUS reporting applications that satisfy business requirements and meet performance expectations. This candidate will need to work with business and technology partners to ensure successful and timely completion and installation (including software packaging) of changes and enhancements to the application programs. Other responsibilities include application maintenance/support, requirement analysis, documentation, and ad-hoc requests fulfillment.

If you are interested in moving ahead in the application process, please apply at http://bit.ly/usbank140003728 or contact Kelly Rix at kelly.rix@usbank.com.

WebFOCUS and Data Migrator
February 25, 2014, 08:14 AM
Enigma006
I don't understand who combines and works on two different technologies like WebFOCUS and .NET as a programmer for both. Someone who knows .NET programming would not work in field of WebFOCUS.

I see lot of oppportunities saying WebFOCUS&Java Developer, WebFOCUS&Oracle Developer etc..?!!

HTML,PDF,EXL2K, Active, All
February 27, 2014, 03:54 PM
Greg
We have some WF reports that run against a MSSQL database in we use .NET to build web based forms so uses can simply update the data with out having to learn and run SQL quires.

prod: WF 7.7.03 platform IIS on Windows 2007, databases: Oracle, , MSSQL

February 28, 2014, 03:09 PM
M. Meagher
I have always developed with multiple tools. Back in the FOCUS mainframe days, I also wrote in FORTRAN OR BASIC. Now I develop in WF and Visual BASIC/C#. No one tool does it all. I have been a developer since 1973 and have seen languages come in and out of favor. One constant for me since 1980 has been FOCUS. With it I can stil do more with less effort and coding.

Developer Studio 7.7.05
Application Studio 8.0.09
Windows 7
All Formats