We are currently looking for a BI Programmer Analyst open to work in WI. This is contract to hire, mainly focusing on IBI WebFOCUS App Studio and iWAY is a plus. Below are the details, if you are interested, please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and have a great day!
• Responsible for designing, developing, coding, planning, implementing, and supporting BI user interface objects
• Translate BI business requirements into Analytics BI subject areas and assists in the design and development of the BI logical and physical data model
• Collaborate with business users and the reporting team to ensure that requirements are correctly translated, documented, and developed to appropriate reporting design specifications
• Design and build reports using BI tool
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specifications to create and maintain report document.
• Actively contribute to design reviews.
• Perform quality coding to business and technical specifications.
• Create, document, and implement test plans and scripts.
• Optimize performance of BI reports and dashboards
• Participate in design workshops, providing technical insight and knowledge.
• SQL performance tuning, scripting Unix shells
• Implementing BI design, development and implementation standards and procedures based on industry best practices.
• Work closely with the BI Developers and Technical Lead to ensure adherence of the reporting guidelines, standards and procedures to be applied to all development projects.
• Candidate is expected to work independently, and possess solid project management and prioritization skills.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in related field.
• 5 years of solid BI development experience using IBI WebFOCUS App Studio
• Good knowledge of the MS SQL Server and Oracle RDBMS environment
• Familiarity with PERL/Unix Scripting and MS Excel (desirable)
• Ability to work within formal Change Management methodologies.
• Experience using IBI iWay a plus
• Healthcare Industry experience a plus
B.S. in computer science or a related field is required.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes.
• Must be able to work on multiple, concurrent projects in a matrixed personnel environment.
• Customer Focus: Strives to give customers the best. Takes the initiative to add value.
• Must be able to work well with a variety of teams and organizations to provide responsive and quality support.
• Positive Thinking: Energetic and enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude. Deals with issues in a proactive manner.
• Accepts challenges and change.
• Results Orientation: Demonstrated sense of urgency.
• Gains the respect and cooperation of others.
• Accepts new initiatives and ideas and implements them.
• Communication: Verbal and written communications are clear, concise, timely, and understandable.
• Shares information.
• Active listener.
• Proven track record in developing viable options, recommending solutions to address business and technical needs.
• Adapts style and content of communication for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated Communication - verbal and written.
• Data modeling.
• Data architecture.
• Data standards in healthcare.
• Enterprise Data Warehouse design and technology options.
• Data migration.
• Business Intelligence tools.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
Windows, All Outputs
|Powered by Social Strata|