colleague has this available. if you're interested, pm me with your contact info and i'll forward your to these folks. Its contract w/ the State, onsite no remote, Here's all i know:
1. Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of system development and maintenance life cycles
2. Ability to work independently in the technical analysis, evaluation, creating new WebFOCUS reports from planning through Production implementation into the Enterprise (Production), with little or no assistance, and to make decisions and recommendations to remediate any issues during the enhancement.
3. Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and prioritize work assignments for him/herself or lower level analysts.
4. Skill in accurately estimating time requirements for computer programming tasks for a project.
5. Skill in customer service.
6. Ability to work effectively with users to identify and document requirements for the maintenance or enhancement of computer systems.
7. Ability to analyze processes and workflows to design efficient information solutions.
8. Ability to prepare complex computer program specifications.
9. Ability to prepare computer program test plans and to create test databases and test environments.
10. Skill in coding, thoroughly testing, and debugging complex applications with WebFOCUS and COBOL.
11. Skill in interpreting and communicating technical information related to computer programming and data processing, both verbally and in writing.
12. Ability to develop and manage information systems documentation in accordance with the Department’s standards.
13. Ability to identify and define user needs and to analyze and design computer programs, in accordance with the Department’s standards.This message has been edited. Last edited by: susannah,
In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID