RDC Biz has an immediate opportunity for a Lead Data Architect with our industry-leading client in Mount Laurel, NJ. This is a full-time, direct hire role and features a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
The Lead Data Architect is responsible for evaluating reporting and analytics requirements for various business units and delivering a data solution which will meet their needs. The individual will be charged to develop the data solution including the data integration activities needed to support the data warehouse initiative. In addition, this individual will be responsible for the development, maintenance and monitoring of various scheduled data which are extracted from internal systems and delivered to third parties.
• Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing report procedures and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
• Define, design data model which will support the reporting/analytical needs.
• Communicate data model changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
• Define and document report specs
• Develop and debug internal and external reports
• Develop and maintain ETL processes
• BS Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience working with a Business Intelligence and data warehouse methodology and processes
• Strong data analysis and modeling skills
• Database administration with Microsoft SQL Server is a must
• Experience with ETL (Extract, Transfer and Load) tools
• Must have great written and communication skills
• Must be able to identify and implement process improvement efficiencies
• Database administration skills such as Microsoft SQL Server
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while doing production support
• Report Development Experience
• WebFOCUS experience preferred
• Must be driven and requiring little supervision
• Must think outside the box (creative thinking to solve complex issues)
• HTML skill is a plus
• Financial services background is a plus
Engagement Type: Direct Hire (Full-Time)
Start Date: 2-4 Weeks
Salary Range: Competitive Salary; Commensurate with Experience and Skill Sets, plus Generous Benefits Package
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
If you are interested, qualified and available for this position, please reply with your updated resumé at your earliest convenience.
You may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 267.573.4380.This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bruce Weaymans,
All WebFOCUS releases.
|Powered by Social Strata|