We need an urgent resource for the below job opening. Please go through the below job opening and let me know your interest.
Role: Web Focus Developer
Location: Hartford – CT
Experience in data warehousing development with excellent understanding, analyzing and documenting and candidate should be very good in client facing, communication and presentation skills.
• Worked closely with project managers, business users to formalize a business idea and define requirements.
• Interacted with the business users and division supervisors to gather the requirements.
• Review of functional design and impact analysis.
• Formulation of Joins, Creating Match Files and HOLD Files using Developer Studio and text coding.
• Developed MRE based applications.
• Created Stored SQL procedures for Complex reports.
• Analyze and resolve any real time issues in production and help the support team by knowledge sharing and brainstorming.
• Primary skill is Web Focus (raw Focus code, not desktop GUI), with some ASP and some Excel/Pivots
• Minimum 6-8 years of IT experience with experience in Webfocus Design Development.
• Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
• Should have in depth knowledge in DB (DB2, SQL Server preferable).
• Should have strong fundamental understanding of project management, specifically in the SDLC or Agile methodologies.
• Experience in Designing and developing portals, dashboards, reports by utilizing data from multiple sources
• Insurance knowledge is an added advantage.
Windows, All Outputs
|Powered by Social Strata|