Focal Point
It's been nice

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/2441047582

May 28, 2008, 05:26 PM
Leah
It's been nice
Any one needing a part time person in the Omaha area, I might be interested. No longer with the University of Nebraska.

Leah
May 29, 2008, 07:41 PM
susannah
Holy cow... you MUST come to Summit now...so the everyone can meet you, as Tom says.

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID
May 30, 2008, 02:23 AM
Tony A
Leah,

That is so bad! Dare we ask if UofN is dropping WF?

What ever your path takes from here, be assured that we are still here and hope that your presence will continue. Your wealth of experience is most valuable.

Good luck, our hopes are with you Smiler

T

In FOCUS
since 1986
WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 
May 30, 2008, 09:28 AM
Prarie
Leah,

Good Luck..and keep on Focal Point...we need you...

In Focus since 1993. WebFOCUS 7.7.03 Win 2003
Bad news Leah....

Nashville might be helpfull and LinkedIn too....

Frank

prod: WF 7.6.10 platform Windows,
databases: msSQL2000, msSQL2005, RMS, Oracle, Sybase,IE7
test: WF 7.6.10 on the same platform and databases,IE7

Hi Leah,

Maybe you want to log into your account and change to your personal email address. This way, you can receive email notifications when other Focal Pointers send you private messages. Or if you like, let me know your new email address and I can change it for you.

Wish you all the best!! Smiler

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.
Leah, I hope this will turn out for you the way you want it to. Your knowledge and expertise will certainly be missed
Ira
aix 533 wf 538

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ira,

aix-533,websphere 5.1.1,apache-2.0,
wf 538(d), 537 (p),
==============
7.6.11 (t) aix 5312
websphere 6.1.19
apache 2.0
Leah,
If you are still looking in the Omaha area, I did some work in Omaha for Physician Mutual. Talk to a Kathy Carrico or Tony Beard. They use Webfocus. Hope this will help.

EDA764 Release * Current Software:
Unix
Thanks, but at the moment I am dealing with my husbands major health issues. He's scheduled for surgury next month. His muscular dystrophy is bad as well. I will keep them in mind though.

Leah

Leah
I thought I did but for some reason the other stuck. Please use leahcross@cox.net. I didn't have my other for a while and just got on again. I miss the interaction, but my husband's health has been a real issue now.

quote:
Originally posted by kerry:
Hi Leah,

Maybe you want to log into your account and change to your personal email address. This way, you can receive email notifications when other Focal Pointers send you private messages. Or if you like, let me know your new email address and I can change it for you.

Wish you all the best!! Smiler

Cheers,

Kerry

Leah
We miss you on the Point, Leah.
So sorry that your husband is ill, you're both in my prayers.
-s.

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID
So sorry to hear about your husband.

Pat
WF 7.6.8, AIX, AS400, NT
AS400 FOCUS, AIX FOCUS,
Oracle, DB2, JDE, Lotus Notes
Thanks, I miss it too.

Leah
New email also leahcross@cox.net

Leah
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, he's scheduled for surgery on the 5th of February.

Leah
Leah,

I wanted to wish your husband and yourself the best and I hope things turn out well after the surgery.

Francis.