Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
It's been nice
 Login/Join

Guru
posted Hide Post
Leah,

If you give me his name and his mothers name. I will say a prayer for healing for him.

WF 7.6.11
Oracle
WebSphere
Windows NT-5.2 x86 32bit

Posts: 398 | Registered: February 04, 2008Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder, tomorrow (Feb 5) is when Leah's husband is scheduled for surgery. For those of you who believe in a Higher Power, the time has come to ask for a healing blessing for them.

Leah,

I'll say a prayer for both of you.

Pat

Pat
WF 7.6.8, AIX, AS400, NT
AS400 FOCUS, AIX FOCUS,
Oracle, DB2, JDE, Lotus Notes

Posts: 755 | Location: TX | Registered: September 25, 2007Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Leah,
I will, as well.
-Susan

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RSquared:
Leah,

If you give me his name and his mothers name. I will say a prayer for healing for him.

Howard Cross
Gertie Wisdom (she is deceased)

Leah

Posts: 1317 | Location: Council Bluffs, IA | Registered: May 24, 2004Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Leah, keeping him in my prayers. G-d bless .
Ira

aix-533,websphere 5.1.1,apache-2.0,
wf 538(d), 537 (p),
==============
7.6.11 (t) aix 5312
websphere 6.1.19
apache 2.0

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Leah,

I will be praying for you and your family as well...I'd link to get your husbands first and lastname if thats ok with you. In these situations I like to call out the persons name.

God Bless

Prod: WebFOCUS 7.6.10 MRE
Oracle/Sybase
Test: DevStudio 7.6.6
WF Server 7.6.6
Report Caster 7.6.6
Web Server - Tomcat
MS Windows XP SP2
Output: HTML, Excel 2000 , PDF, CSV, DOC

Posts: 133 | Registered: December 29, 2006Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry I see Howard's name now...

Thanks

Prod: WebFOCUS 7.6.10 MRE
Oracle/Sybase
Test: DevStudio 7.6.6
WF Server 7.6.6
Report Caster 7.6.6
Web Server - Tomcat
MS Windows XP SP2
Output: HTML, Excel 2000 , PDF, CSV, DOC

Posts: 133 | Registered: December 29, 2006Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your prayers. Howard spent 11 hours in the operating room, they weren't able to do all they started out to do as other complications were there from his previous surgery. They had to take 2 feet of his small intestine. He is off the ventalator this morning which is good. He will most likely be on a chemotherapy pill once he recovers from this surgery. Again thank you for all your prayers.

Leah

Leah

Posts: 1317 | Location: Council Bluffs, IA | Registered: May 24, 2004Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Leah. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Sincerely,
Kathleen

Posts: 391 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2006Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Leah,

How is your husband?

Pat
WF 7.6.8, AIX, AS400, NT
AS400 FOCUS, AIX FOCUS,
Oracle, DB2, JDE, Lotus Notes

Posts: 755 | Location: TX | Registered: September 25, 2007Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry I haven't given an update on my husband, it's been a bit stressful right now. After 11 hours in surgery, they couldn't do all they wanted. After 15 days in the hospital, he is now in an acute care facility to get his strength back prior to chemotherapy. First downer, he is now on a NO FOOD BY MOUTH order. He has muscular dystrophy that is the kind that starts with droopy eyes and may or may not progress, his did. The facility is concerned he may asperate, choke on food in the lungs, and get pnuemonia. Needless to say he's a little depressed right now. I keep telling him people all over the world are praying for him.

Thanks again all.

Leah