Senior Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
Louisville, KY 40223
Area: Louisville, Kentucky/Southern Indiana
Interviewing Manager(s): VP of Information Technology, Manager of Application Development, Human Resources
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RxCrossroads provides services to manufacturers in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Through the integration of three business segments – Brand Support Services, Pharmacy Services and 3rd Party Logistics we provide solutions to challenges faced from clinical trials to product commercialization and beyond. The IT work experience is diverse and represents an excellent professional challenge.
Coordination, management, development, implementation and completion of Information Technology business intelligence reporting projects including business requirements development, reporting development, creation of reporting documentation and applying appropriate analytical methodologies/techniques against planned objectives to achieve project outcomes that are on time, on specification, within budget, and that adhere to change management structure. Provide subject matter expertise in all areas related to business intelligence reporting and support business intelligence computing infrastructure. Also create, deploy, and support ad hoc environment for users to develop and create their own reporting.
A strong technical skill set is preferred as outlined below
• Provide hands on technical assistance in developing Dashboards and Reports in WebFOCUS
• Provide technical assistance to the team as well as internal business users on a variety of issues and direct support on any WebFocus issue, including best practices for working with WebFOCUS
• Perform data analysis and modify or recommend changes in the database to support the reporting application.
• Maintain good source control and documentation of application code and standards
• Constant evaluation of efficiency and technology enhancement opportunities
• Manage and administer external facing reporting portals
• WebFocus development experience WebFocus 7.6 and higher
• Experience with Tomcat
• Experience developing reports using the Dev Studio IDE (not directly in the FOCUS code)
• Experience configuring and maintaining the MRE & Dashboard
• Experience using Report Caster to schedule reports for delivery (i.e., sftp, email, etc)
• Experience using FOCUS language
• Experience using stored procedures and writing ad-hoc SQL queries with tuning knowledge
• Self starter with strong debugging abilities
• Quickly develop a thorough knowledge of core IB products. Continue to expand and develop skills in core IB products when applicable to business needs, operating systems, database management systems and associated client tools
• Proven track record of being able to plan, prioritize, estimate, and deliver projects on time
• Experience with Web Focus Administration, Info Assist, SQL Server
• Experience with Source Control tool like SVN, TFS, etc.
• Strong written and documentation skills to support SDLC process.
• Ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people
• Ability to communicate to senior executives internally and to clients externally
• Ability to estimate and meet critical deadlines
Database administration (SQL Server, Sybase) experience a plus.
Windows, all output
|Powered by Social Strata|