Our client is looking to engage a Webfocus Consultant.
If you are actively seeking a challenge and feel that the below mentioned role is suitable, please immediately communicate your interest, as the position is time sensitive. If you are currently engaged on a project or the role does not fit your profile, please advise us of your availability or the desired role and rate.
Webfocus Consultant (36001161)
One of Modis clients is currently looking for a Webfocus Consultant for a contract position to participate in technical development of the Business Intelligence solutions for the client’s Enterprise Reporting and BI Systems.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree; B.Sc in Computer Science or related fields.
- 7+ years of experience in the design and development of BI solutions in mid-to-large scale systems using any of the leading BI tools
- 5+ years of experience in the design and development of BI solutions on the WebFOCUS platform
- Expert level knowledge in WebFOCUS BI development and performance optimization
- Solid Java development background
- Expert level knowledge in data quality management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid background and experience in data warehouse and ETL architecture and design
- Solid development and performance optimization experience on the Oracle 10g Database Platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to coach and support knowledge transfer to colleagues to address their needs and resolve concerns. This includes a capability to mobilize a cross functional team to work toward common objectives
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with team members and other internal/external colleagues; possess the ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with confidence
Send your resume to email@example.com
|Powered by Social Strata|