Who We Are: Business & Decision is a world class professional services organization providing consultancy solutions in Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, eBusiness, Cloud & Mobility, Regulatory Compliance and Validation, and Managed and IT Hosting Services. Founded in 1992, Business & Decision employs over 2,700 professionals globally with offices worldwide.
Our Employees are our Most Valuable Assets - B&D is an international organization employing over 2,500 employees worldwide with offices in 19 countries. Our US based offices are located in Wayne, PA (Greater Philadelphia) and Scottsdale, AZ.
We employ professionals who enjoy working in a fun, dynamic, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that provides challenging experiences and the opportunity to work alongside leading experts.
Our Culture: We are proud to foster a culture that completely focuses on our employees and customers. We provide our employees with various programs to help continual employee growth, promote employee success, and create an environment that advocates learning, team work, and collaboration. Employees have the ability to directly impact our customer’s growth and success, define their own career path, and be rewarded.
Type: W-2 Salary
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Role: WebFocus Consultant
• Experience in full software application development lifecycle and various methodologies
• Skilled in application design and project definition topics
• Skilled in information design topics (tabular reports, graphs, visual representation, etc.)
• Skilled in interactive application topics (web integration, drill-downs, hyperlinks, symbolic variables, etc.)
• Experience with WebFOCUS Developer Studio for building dynamic applications
• Experience with Report Layout for building reports
• Skilled in WebFOCUS 4GL language and experience with latest features
• Skilled in Dialogue Manager language and use of symbolic variables
• Skilled in managing software projects and technical individuals
• Has access to key technical individuals (e.g., vendor resources, industry experts, etc.)
• Has personalized Site Code access to vendor's Technical Support website
• Has corporate support resources (not a lone independent)
• Has personal computer with full WebFOCUS environment installed
• Has a library of past WebFOCUS engagements for use as quick templates
• Has software tools to speed application development efforts
• Follows formal methodologies to ensure successful engagements
Life Experiences and Personality
• Has at least ten years of WebFOCUS application development skills
• Has lead BI application development initiatives at other clients
• Has interpersonal communication skills (for both business and technical audiences)
• May have been an Information Builders vendor employee
• Has a formal degree in information systems
• Has a positive work history in information systems
• Does not have current personal issues that impact his or her performance
• Is confident yet humble and has a heart for serving the client
For consideration, please forward your resume to ****.email@example.com
Business & Decision, North America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Get social with B&D on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Twitter. Follow @BD_NACareers on Twitter for the latest career opportunities.
|Powered by Social Strata|