Avamere Health Services (AHS) located in Wilsonville, Oregon is a multi-company multi-state organization specializing in the Long Term Care industry. AHS operates Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Therapists, Home Health, Home Care and Hospice companies throughout the United States. There is approximately 6,500 employees currently taking care of 3,300 patients on a daily basis.
The IT department in AHS supports all of the applications utilized by employees including the in-house developed Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence reporting.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Programmer Developer with Information Builders WebFocus, or other BI software, development and configuration experience along with Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 Data Warehouse and SQL reporting services. You will be expected to learn on the go and work on production support related activities as well as implement new reporting and dashboard requirements. Your role will include, but not limited to, design, development, implementation and testing of data warehouse, reporting and dashboard relevant requirements.
May require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 2 – 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Reviews, monitors, develops, analyzes and modifies the programming and data systems including encoding, testing and debugging to support the MS SQL 2008/2012 Data Warehouses, Information Builders Data Migrator (ETL) processes and the organizations Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) applications. Designs new modules and methodologies to improve system efficiency.
• Work extensively within IT reporting team and provide support to business users for their reporting needs.
• Provide daily production support to ETL processes, Data Warehouse and end-user community.
• Work independently to provide requirements analysis and define the scope for new reporting requirements and perform changes to existing functionality as required.
• Coordinate with appropriate business and IT partners regarding recommendations and system changes.
• Transform business requirements into technical designs.
• Perform technical connection changes to system as necessary.
• Participate in system integrated testing to ensure software requirements have been met.
• Maintain up-to-date documentation for WebFocus and other changes done to the system on regular basis.
• Adhere to, support and participate in compliance initiatives.
• Maintain accurate and up to date documentation on data warehouse, Business Intelligence and in house develop applications.
• 5 yrs of progressive experience in a corporate IT group.
• 3 yrs of WebFocus experience with proficiency in WebFocus 7x. or greater
• Strong experience in writing dynamic reports
• Strong experience in writing complex parameterized reports and graphs with drill through scenarios.
• Strong experience in all WebFocus products including be not limited to, Developer Studio, HTML Composer, Active Technologies, Report Painter, InfoAssist, and DataMigrator.
• Strong experience in Visual Studio 2010/2012 (C#/C++), .Net framework
• Strong Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 and/or 2012 knowledge
• Sound knowledge in SQL Queries, Metadata and database concepts
• Strong Microsoft Windows suite knowledge (Excel, Word, Visio, PPT, etc.)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot under pressure.
• Strong analytical and communications skills; able to clearly and concisely express technical information (or data) to non-technical associates, business partners, peers and management.
• Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
• Strong English language writing, presentation meeting facilitation skills.
To apply please submit resume via www.avamere.com website.
Windows, All Outputs
|Powered by Social Strata|