Business Intelligence Architect
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 2 years
• Design and maintenance of business intelligence applications. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
• Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 1 to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• Past experience in Education Industry
• Data analysis
• Data Warehouse - Experience in data warehouse design and development
• Data Warehouse - Experience in requirements gathering for data
• Knowledge of Kimball data warehouse design principals
Susmita Sahu |630-995-9497, firstname.lastname@example.org | www.irginc.net
Windows, All Outputs
|Powered by Social Strata|