Focal Point
WebFOCUS Application Developer Position in Fort Worth

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/3547079076

June 02, 2014, 11:07 AM
Chris Harrington
WebFOCUS Application Developer Position in Fort Worth
Hello,

I have a position open with a client of mine as a WebFOCUS Application Developer in Fort Worth TX.

I have posted the job description below and if you feel like this would be a good fit for you and you are interested, please reach me at 972-746-4200 or email charrington@conv.com.

Thanks,
Chris

Job Description:
• CONVERT LEGACY SAS REPORTS TO WEBFOCUS
• Create Views, Reports and Dashboards that leverage the full feature set of WebFOCUS to deliver information to meet user requirements with a focus on efficient back-end design to provide effective front-end products.
• Support BNSF Service Design department by developing, maintaining, and enhancing its suite of web tools.
• Support ad hoc/one-off issues, maintenance requests, or changes for existing reports and tools

Responsibilities:
• Work with Performance Measurement team on development of interactive web applications, dashboards, and reports including:
o Data validation and clean up
o Development of dynamic, parameterized reports for integration into web applications, as well as distribution via ReportCaster
o Development of dynamic/interactive charts for integration into web applications
o and development of web pages that include dynamic reports and charts
o Design, structure, and implement an ad hoc analysis environment that leverages the data used for interactive web applications
o Convert logic from legacy SAS reports to WebFOCUS.
• Agile development, ensuring the ability to quickly adjust to changing demands of a dynamic business.
• Develop deliverables quickly and efficiently under compressed timelines

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs