May 20, 2015, 10:49 AMJohn Loyack
Sr WebFOCUS Analyst - Delhaize America - Perm Position near Charlotte NC
Description Job Title: Senior Financial Systems Analyst - Delhaize America
Retail Grocery Industry
The Financial System Analyst/Developer - WebFOCUS will analyze business processes and design, create, modify and support WebFOCUS business intelligence tools, dashboards, portals, Report Caster and all necessary supporting content. This person will also take a senior role in the planning, design, development, upgrades, and deployment of WebFOCUS business intelligence platform. Associates at this level must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the Information Builders WebFOCUS Business Intelligence Platform (versions 7.6 or higher) and is a recognized expert in their own area.
Responsibilities also include assessing needs and formulating solutions through the use of WebFOCUS and its source applications:
• DB2 Mainframe Tables (currently running under a sub-hub configuration)
• SQL servers
• Text/Excel Files
Requirements Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, related degree or equivalent experience.
• Preferred five years of WebFOCUS business intelligence platforms programming and business experience or equivalent. (Developer Studio/App Studio & coding based development)
• Must have strong work experience and be able to provide examples of working in or with WebFOCUS or equivalent business intelligence platforms.
• Demonstrated experience at a coding level with other BI-type applications, networking connectivity and data interoperability, SQL, VM servers, are a definite plus.
• Demonstrated ability to operate in an environment of a small team atmosphere that maintains a high rate of change in content development, with ongoing and continuous direct internal customer communication.
• Functional knowledge of general ledger systems is a plus.
Prior experience with an upgrade/migration of developed content and security models to WebFOCUS version 8.x preferred. Apply here
June 10, 2015, 02:55 PMktovmassian
Is telecommuting an option for this position?
July 03, 2015, 10:34 AMJohn Loyack
unfortunately not, more of a combined developer/business analyst role. They meet directly with internal customers on a regular basis. After initial 6 months we do offer some work from home flexibility 1 day/week, but we do require this role to be based in Charlotte area.
August 24, 2015, 05:56 PMJohn Loyack
Thank you all for your interest.
This position is now filled.