May 07, 2012, 03:33 PMJZMSH
WebFocus developer - Full Time - NYC
Seeking a accomplished WebFocus developer with extensive experience in Information Builder product lines (WebFocus, Managed Reporting, Business Intelligence Dashboard, Developer Studio, User Interfaces, HTML Launch Pages, InfoAssist).
Proficient in developing and supporting of reporting applications.
Excellent track record of delivering efficient and robust solutions to address business needs, on-time and within budget.
Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- 5+ years of development experience with WebFocus 7.6X and above, MRE, BID, InfoAssist, etc.
- Experience in enterprise web systems using WebFOCUS, JSP, Servlets, XML, HTML, Java Script & CSS.
- Expertise in scheduling the reports using Report Caster, deploying the reports on web pages using HTML hyper links, creating web based tools using MRE.
- Possesses SQL programming skills in implementing databases with Oracle.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of multi-tier applications.
- Experience in preparing requirement specifications, functional design specifications, test plans and test cases.
- Involved in business requirement meetings with users and obtained and gathered business requirements.
- Good knowledge in system architecture and design patterns.
- Capable of communicating well with both technical and non-technical group.
- Previous IT job experience in health care industry is a plus.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science.
Please send resumes to Julie.Zhu@mountsinai.org
Please indicate your immigration status and expected salary.