Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements    WebFOCUS opening at Gurgaon - India

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
WebFOCUS opening at Gurgaon - India
 Login/Join

posted
Dear All,

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in a WebFOCUS opening for Cognizant Tech Solutions at Gurgaon, India. The candidate should have 5-6 yrs of exp in WebFOCUS.

Regards,
Shyam L

WF 7.6.x
Win XP
HTML,Excel,PDF

Posts: 7 | Location: Chicago, US | Registered: December 02, 2008Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
hi shyam...what would be the minimum salary for this job?

thanks

quote:
Originally posted by L Shyam:
Dear All,

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in a WebFOCUS opening for Cognizant Tech Solutions at Gurgaon, India. The candidate should have 5-6 yrs of exp in WebFOCUS.

Regards,
Shyam L

HTML,PDF,EXL2K, Active, All

Posts: 484 | Registered: February 03, 2009Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi Shyam,
Is this position still available as I'm interested .
Regards,
SAMM

WF 8.2.0.1, MRE, BI Dashboard, Self Service, Dev Studio, MS Windows XP SP1, Apache Tomcat/6.0.20, Oracle 11 g, I.E. 9 Output formats: HTML, Excel 2000 and PDF,Active Reports

Posts: 60 | Location: USA | Registered: April 07, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello L Shyam, I am a senior WebFOCUS developer with 6 years experience. I am available on a contract bases, on-site or remotely for long or shorter contracts or projects. I am currently based in South Africa. My rates are US$ 50 per hour plus expenses. Please contact me on johan.jurd@infobuild.co.za. Kind regards, JNicJ

WebFOCUS
Windows, All Outputs

Posts: 2 | Location: South Africa | Registered: October 31, 2013Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi Shyam,
Can you provide us ur email so that I can send my updated resume to you.

Regards,
SAMM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SAMM,

WF 8.2.0.1, MRE, BI Dashboard, Self Service, Dev Studio, MS Windows XP SP1, Apache Tomcat/6.0.20, Oracle 11 g, I.E. 9 Output formats: HTML, Excel 2000 and PDF,Active Reports

posted Hide Post
Hi Shyam,

My name is Pravin and I have worked on WebFocus for close to 5.5 years. I worked on different kind of reports and I have good knowledge of Database as well. Please share your mail id so that I can send you my updated resume. Or you can drop me a mail on pravin1.cs@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Pravin

quote:
Originally posted by L Shyam:
Dear All,

Regards,
Shyam L

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi Shyam,
I'm currently in US and I have over 7 Years of experience in Web FOCUS. Please provide us your contact details ASAP.

Regards,
MSAM