Position: Business Intelligence Developer / Analyst
Company: Voith Industrial Services
Position Purpose: To provide support for the Operations group by developing Business Intelligence reporting Dashboards, Scorecards and various Key Performance measurements for the internal corporate users as well as support for remote site users / locations.
Knowledge and Skills:
• This position requires prior experience of 5-7 years in a business analyst role.
• Knowledge and familiarity with the Information Builders suite of tools:
• WebFocus Dashboard reporting
• PMF - Performance Management Framework
• Knowledge of the following applications, tools, and environments:
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Visual Studio
• Other Essential Skills
• Analytical, organizational & technical skills
• Excellent listening and trouble shooting skills
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills both written and verbal as well as presentation skills
• Excellent interactive skills and the ability enlist resources for successful results.
• Attention to detail and organization skills a must
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to analyze complex business issues while leveraging technological expertise and recommending innovative solutions for immediate implementation
• Utilize Project management skills for prioritizing reporting requests and leading results as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholder resources using time management skills
• Designs and navigates with BI tool as the subject matter expert preparing reports and presenting recommendations to upper management
Excel, HTML, PDF, Active
|Powered by Social Strata|