Title: Data Warehouse Developer
Basic Function: Under limited supervision, the Data Warehouse Developer develops, codes, tests and debugs new and existing reports and programs. Works with technical staff to understand problems with clinical reports and data integration and develops specifications to resolve them. Resolves user complaints and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Assists in developing, modifying, and administering reporting and data warehouse solutions within the suite of applications used by Memorial Health System. Responsible for product support and maintenance of the data warehouse. Designs and implements data strategy methods and codes and documents scripts and stored procedures. Develops appropriate programs and systems documentation. Assists with metadata repository management. Prepares and implements data verification and testing methods for the data warehouse.
**WebFOCUS 8 experience preferred with previous versions experience a plus**
Requirements for this position include:
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field is required.
2. Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to consistently exercise sound judgment and initiative in very stressful situations required. Ability to effectively manage competing priorities essential.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff both inside and outside of IT essential. Experience dealing with external vendors required.
4. Demonstrated dedication to a positive attitude, strong customer service support and commitment to the achievement of Memorial’s strategic goals is required.
5. Demonstrated ability to convey technical knowledge in both written and verbal format. Formal presentation skills required.
6. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment is required.
7. Demonstrated ability to execute projects from start to finish including the development, measurement and reporting of key performance indicators and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
8. Five years programming experience required, preferably in a healthcare setting.
9. Ability to program both standard and proprietary programming languages required.
10. Ability to train and provide guidance to less experienced programmers required.
11. Ability to act as a lead on projects required.
12. Ability to work in fast paced/stressful situations and remain composed.
13. Availability for evening and weekend ‘on-call’ as required for 24 hour, 7 day a week support of systems.
14. Light physical effort.
Alex Batten - Recruiter
Memorial Health System
www.choosememorial.org/careersThis message has been edited. Last edited by: Memorial Health System,
|Powered by Social Strata|