Focal Point
Senior Informix Database Administrator

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/4407054295

October 27, 2010, 04:22 AM
Gavin Fox 0035316741412
Senior Informix Database Administrator
Role: Senior Informix Database Administrator
Salary: from €50,000 with excellent package

I am looking for experienced Informix professionals who are interested in working with Informix and developing their pre-existing skills and interested in developing new skill sets.
My client an international market leader in their market is aggressively expanding and needs Informix DBA professionals to join the company and help them meet their future goals.

My client is offering you the opportunity to join a great set up with career and skill progression alongside a strong management matrix. The right person will be able to develop their skill set and grow internally to senior positions.

If you are this person who has the desire to get things done, someone who is interested in thinking of the next project while the current project is in process please let me know.
If you are interested in working for a world leader in technology and getting into a growing company please let me know.

Skill set
• Informix 9 / 10 / 11.50
• Informix Replication techniques
• Excellent SQL / SP skills
• Perl / shell scripting

My Client is looking to hire immediately and will be conducting interviews if successful over the coming weeks.

Please email me or give me a call and I will fill you in on the rest.

Gavin 00353 1 6741412 or email gavin.fox@harveynash.ie
October 28, 2010, 11:27 AM
Francis Mariani
quote:
Informix

I would appreciate and prefer WebFOCUS jobs to be posted here.

Thank you,

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server