Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements    Senior Informix Database Administrator

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Senior Informix Database Administrator
 Login/Join

posted
Role: Senior Informix Database Administrator
Salary: from €50,000 with excellent package

I am looking for experienced Informix professionals who are interested in working with Informix and developing their pre-existing skills and interested in developing new skill sets.
My client an international market leader in their market is aggressively expanding and needs Informix DBA professionals to join the company and help them meet their future goals.

My client is offering you the opportunity to join a great set up with career and skill progression alongside a strong management matrix. The right person will be able to develop their skill set and grow internally to senior positions.

If you are this person who has the desire to get things done, someone who is interested in thinking of the next project while the current project is in process please let me know.
If you are interested in working for a world leader in technology and getting into a growing company please let me know.

Skill set
• Informix 9 / 10 / 11.50
• Informix Replication techniques
• Excellent SQL / SP skills
• Perl / shell scripting

My Client is looking to hire immediately and will be conducting interviews if successful over the coming weeks.

Please email me or give me a call and I will fill you in on the rest.

Gavin 00353 1 6741412 or email gavin.fox@harveynash.ie

Expert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Informix

I would appreciate and prefer WebFOCUS jobs to be posted here.

Thank you,

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post