Focal Point
Web FOCUS

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/4461088331

August 03, 2005, 05:59 PM
<TEKsystems>
Web FOCUS
Ladies and Gentlemen:

My name is Wellington with TEKsystems in Raleigh, N.Carolina. I have been having problems filling a Web FOCUS position for a client of mine. This job is for at least 3 months in Rocky Mount (45 miles out side of Raleigh). I have listed a detailed description below. If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
Thanks!
919-816-1513

Job Description: (Day to day duties) As part of the Patriot Act's requirements for banking, RBC needs to convert FOCUS reports and
generate new WEB FOCUS reports that will be tailored to watch money laundering. The first part of this contract will require the
consultant to complete the conversion reports and begin to work at creating the list of ad-hoc requests. There will be on-going
support for these reports going forward. This will start as a three month contract (with extenions) located onsite in Rocky Mount.
Solid relationship with manager going back three years and we have three current contractors now.