Business Intelligence Lead – WebFOCUS
RDC Biz is staffing a BI Lead Developer with WebFOCUS expertise to work with our industry leading client in Findlay, OH. This is a full-time, direct hire role.
The WebFOCUS Business Intelligence Lead is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing corporate business intelligence & reporting applications that satisfy business requirements and meet the organization’s performance expectations. The WebFOCUS BI Lead is also responsible for analyzing and defining reporting requirements, working with the business analysts and identifying the proper data sources. The WebFOCUS BI Lead monitors the reporting environment, configures new reporting applications in the system, and does performance tuning for existing applications. This is a “hand-on” technical position that includes project management and team leadership duties and responsibilities.
• Lead a cross-talented team to create and drive forward WebFOCUS Business Intelligence reporting solutions for the company.
• Analyze specifications, develop and test reports, self-service and dashboard applications utilizing WebFOCUS Developer Studio and SQL Server.
• Analyze dashboard, report and graphing / visualization requirements. Develop, test, document, and train others on reports developed using Information Builders WebFOCUS Developer Studio.
• Set up and manage users, roles, and groups within WebFOCUS. Provide guidance and training on user authentication.
• Perform WebFOCUS system administration.
• Communicate with business customers and team leads for scope, estimates, requirements and project deliverables. Work with DA's and DBA's, as needed, to manage changes.
• Ensure quality of new and existing software / reporting systems – validate and verify that any new enhancements meet the business and technical requirements previously designed; ensure the existing applications consistently function properly.
• Demonstrated expertise in IBI WebFOCUS, Developer Studio, Business Intelligence Dashboard and Report Caster.
• 5 years’ experience involving application development and maintenance of Information Builders WebFOCUS product.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management with computer science major.
• Solid understanding of ERP systems and reporting software.
• Solid understanding of Business Intelligence Systems.
• Senior level knowledge of programming, application maintenance, and development of IBI WebFOCUS. Strong background of providing written documentation of work products.
• Solid understanding of business development, best practices and budgeting.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and team members to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Engagement Type: Direct Hire – Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Commensurate with skill sets and experience
Location: Findlay, OH
If you are interested, qualified and available for this position, reply with your updated resumé at your earliest convenience. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, RDC pays a referral fee upon placement.
You may email me at email@example.com or call me directly at 267.573.4380This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bruce Weaymans,
All WebFOCUS releases.
|Powered by Social Strata|