Senior WebFOCUS Developer
Administaff - Houston, TX
Click for More Information or to Apply[/URL]
One of America’s Most Admired Companies.
It says a lot about what we do for our clients and for people just like you.
When your business is all about helping small and medium-sized companies to do more for their employees, it’s easy to see why we’ve earned a few awards over the years. At Administaff, we’ve built our success by making sure our people have the best possible career advantages. From our training to our culture to our benefits, our commitment to you starts on day one and lasts throughout your career.
Admirable, don’t you agree?
Senior Report Developer
The Senior Report Developer has an expert knowledge of Information Builders’ WebFOCUS products and the technical skills necessary to complete complex projects. The Senior Report Developer must be proficient in GUI design skills. He must be able to design a WebFOCUS reporting solution from user requirements. The Senior Report Developer must also perform development and testing of the WebFOCUS application. He will be asked to formulate project requirements into a written form and then transform them into a design and specifications for other WebFOCUS developers to follow. The Senior Report Developer must be capable of working independently with limited supervision. He must also be capable of mentoring and advising other report developers on reporting solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze and design reporting solutions using the WebFOCUS core features and capabilities.
• Specific tasks include, but are not limited to, application design, application development, application deployment, application maintenance, and problem resolution.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of SQL language and relational database concepts. SQL server knowledge is a plus.
• Demonstrate the ability to mentor developers in advanced WebFocus and web design techniques.
• Ability to conduct a needs assessment and analysis to gather requirements and determine those factors that will result in a successful application design.
• Continue to expand and develop skills in application development products and operating systems.
• Willingness to learn and support report development for all aspects of Administaff’s reporting including but not limited to payroll, benefits, training, and compliance reporting.
Education and Experience
Bachelors Degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a technical or business field; or equivalent work-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work background with experience in a technical consulting environment is preferred.
• Ability to define problems and solve practical problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to abstract problems and create meaningful tests and proofs of concepts.
• Ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, ****, or schedule form.
• Ability to interface effectively with management.
• Ability to prioritize work assignments.
• Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work well without close supervision.
• Ability to provide frequent feedback in a form that is most useful to people receiving it.
• Ability to recognize key issues in problems and use sound judgment in their resolution.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and energy to achieve results.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations.
• Take ownership for the quality of the tasks/work being performed; continuously look for
• Always to improve value.
• Ability to work effectively in an environment which is ambiguous.
• Ability to think matters through before acting.
• Ability to handle difficult technical and people situations.
• Ability to anticipate and communicate issues to the manager.
Bringing together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills and potential helps us create progressive business solutions for our clients. Administaff is looking for key individuals to provide guidance and service to our client base. Join a company voted one of the "America’s Most Admired Companies" by Forbes Magazine! In fact, its Administaff’s commitment to people as well as technology that creates a winning combination for our employees and our clients.
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
• Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
• Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
• Paid holidays
• Employee stock purchase plan
• 401(k) plan
• Employee recognition and referral bonus programs and much more!
Apply Link: https://administaff.ats.hrsmar...tjob.cgi?jobid=61953
Excel, HTML, and PDF
|Powered by Social Strata|