Job Title - WebFocus BI Developer
Location - NYC area
Legnth - 3 months - contract to hire opportunity.
Working with one of our best clients in the NYC area to find a WebFocus BI Developer.
The BI Programmer/Analyst acts as the primary interface to our Business Intelligence platform (WebFocus). The role of the Senior BI Programmer/Analyst is to create Reports, Tools and Dashboards for all levels of personnel and Management including reporting for CEO/CTO consumption; ensuring the timeliness, accuracy and quality of all reporting from the NOC BI system. This includes taking a leadership role with a mix of FTE’s and contractors to make sure that all code meets requirements of the business requestor(s), reporting is accurate and available to its’ consumers and projects are delivered on time for the team. In addition, the role requires that System and Application support is maintained and that the overall uptime and performance are maintained to departmental standard.
Create and enhance reporting and tools as per business requirements.
Maintain the accuracy and timeliness of all reports and tools in the NOC BI Platform.
Maintain the BI system in conjunction with the vendor, other BI development staff and System Administrators.
Ensure the uptime of the BI system to 99.99% availability.
Ensure that data feeds into the BI system are properly maintained and address new product offerings.
Lead efforts and maintain relationships with internal and external department personnel to make sure that delivered projects are accurate, timely and are of superior quality.
• 5-7 years’ experience and proven working knowledge of WebFocus, Java Script and various Java technologies.
• 5-7 years' experience and proven success with SQL using relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, Hadoop or Netezza.
• At least 5 years of experience with data warehousing and BI systems, including data modeling, ETL, and report design. Extensive experience with WebFocus is a requirement.
• Ability to work in UNIX/Linux environments.
• Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and change management.
• Strong database and query performance optimization skills.
• Ability to execute technical requirements to ensure successful delivery of tasks.
• Experience with WebFocus Report Caster.
• Apache Web Servers and Tomcat administration experience.
• Managed Reporting administration experience
• Experience with WebFocus Security interfaces, configuration options, and APIs.
• Experience with Cluster Manager and other load balancing options for the WebFocus environment
• Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
• Team oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent **** and written communication skills.
Please feel free to send me your most updated word version of your resume OR call me direct on my office line.
Metropolitan East- NJ/NY/PA
|Powered by Social Strata|