PRISM Group is a global, technology company specializing in information systems and consulting for the travel industry. PRISM's mission is to equip customers with expert systems and know-how to enable them to achieve their information objectives.
It is not necessary to resend your resume if you have already done so. This is a better clarification of what the position requirements are.
WF Admin job description:
• Continuously monitor WebFOCUS environment health.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems that arise.
• Ensure physical and virtual servers are configured, updated, backed up, etc.; working with Systems where these tasks overlap with their responsibilities.
• Analyze, test and implement new product releases. Design and re-architect our environment as necessary.
• Proactively suggest, design and implement continuous improvements.
• Identify, design and implement usage of features PRISM doesn’t currently use.
• Work with IBI to keep our IBI lab environment up to date.
• Assist DSS and DB development staff with troubleshooting issues related to WebFOCUS.
• Establish and maintain a positive and constructive working relationship with IBI support staff.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with colleagues from various locations around the world.
• Must be able to occasionally work nights or weekends.
Required Skill Set:
• Deep knowledge in:
o Distributed implementation of WebFOCUS Application Server, Report Server and Report Castor with multiple workers
o Apache Web Servers and Tomcat administration
o Managed Reporting administration
o Cluster Manager and other load balancing options for the WebFOCUS environment
o WebFOCUS Security interfaces, configuration options, and APIs
• Experienced in common networking technology
• Since this is a work from home position, candidate must:
o Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
o Be content working without physical, face-to-face interaction with colleagues
o Be self driven with problem resolution but also be able to raise a flag when help is needed
• Ability to write high quality documentation that supports the coding and project management effort.
• Expertise in a recent version of WebFOCUS
Additional nice to have skills:
• Experience with F5 Load Balancer
• Experience with SQL Server 2005 and/or 2008
• Experience with WF BI Dashboard configurations
• WF Report development
• BI Dashboard development
• IIS Web Sever administration
For immediate consideration:
• Please e-mail Laurie Stutzman at email@example.com
• Put the Job Title in the subject line
• Please attach a MS Word copy of your resumeThis message has been edited. Last edited by: Laurie,
God himself (herself?) [if he/she exists] would have a hard time meeting all those requirements !
WebFOCUS 7.7.05 Windows, Linux, DB2, IBM Lotus Notes, Firebird, Lotus Symphony/OpenOffice. Outputs PDF, Excel 2007 (for OpenOffice integration), WP
It can be called as BI & Data Management Architect/Developer/Administrator position (emphasis on WebFOCUS) with all those requirements..!!
HTML,PDF,EXL2K, Active, All
|Powered by Social Strata|