Focal Point
WebFOCUS Developer

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/4837017436

November 15, 2013, 03:41 PM
Ingram Medical
WebFOCUS Developer
Since 2010, Ingram Medical has helped individuals improve the management of chronic illness by providing medications and diabetes testing supplies and then shipping them every month right to their home. Ingram Medical helps patients nationwide make sure proper supplies are being used for optimal savings. The company’s online Diabetes Health Center offers quality information developed by a staff of expert nurses, nutritionists, educators, and physicians. Based in Sandy, Utah, Ingram Medical was recently recognized by Utah Business magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the state and also recently awarded the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in the Workplace. Please visit www.IngramMedical.com to learn more.

We are currently seeking a WebFOCUS developer to generate visually appealing reports in WebFOCUS for use by all levels of management. Data is extremely vital for Ingram Medical and we are looking for the business intelligence skill set to provide recommendations, modify existing reports and improve the efficiency and scalability of our current processes and reports. 2 + Years of experience working with WebFOCUS and a knowledge of MySQL is required. WebFOCUS v8 is a plus.

To apply please send your resume to thermansen@ingrammed.com

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs
March 17, 2014, 10:35 PM
OPALTOSH
Would you consider having this work done remotely? I have been developing WebFOCUS reports for 30 years. I would be willing to visit for a few weeks to get to know the people and environment. I cold then use the time zone difference between you and Australia to work while you sleep and have reports ready for you the next day.
I can be contacted at gpotter@opalibusiness.com.au