Sr. WebFOCUS Developer
RDC Biz has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior WebFOCUS Developer to work on-site with our valued client in Washington, DC. This is a Direct Hire position (Contract to Hire may be considered). Qualified candidates must be US Citizens and be capable of passing a Federal Background Check, as they will be working in a US Government facility.
The Sr. WebFOCUS Developer will be responsible for developing, testing, and implementing financial reporting applications that satisfy business requirements and meet performance expectations. Additional responsibilities include assisting with the definition of reporting requirements, working with Java developers, and identifying the proper data sources. The Sr. WebFOCUS Developer will also monitor the reporting environment, configure new reporting users in the system, and assist with the performance tuning for existing reporting applications.
• Must be knowledgeable in creating WebFOCUS reports and integrating them into Java Components via the WebFOCUS J2EE APIs.
• Hands-on assistance with integration and performance tuning of WebFOCUS solutions.
• Must work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Analyze specifications and develop/test complex reports and dashboards utilizing WebFOCUS.
• Provide direction on WebFOCUS product features.
• Generate production support documentation and monitor nightly batch processes.
• WebFOCUS development experience at least 3 years including metadata, reports and dashboards.
• Experience with Teradata preferred.
• Experience with architecting, designing, developing and deploying WebFOCUS based solutions.
• Proven track record in delivering high quality WebFOCUS customer solutions.
• Experience in obtaining and understanding business requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects.
• Experience documenting and executing test cases.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with financial systems a plus.
Engagement Type: Direct Hire (Contract to Hire may be considered)
Location: Washington, D.C.
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: $114,400 plus benefits package
If you are interested, qualified and available for this position, reply with your updated résumé at your earliest convenience. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, RDC pays a referral fee upon placement.
You may email me at email@example.com or call me directly at 267.573.4380.This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bruce Weaymans,
All WebFOCUS releases.
|Powered by Social Strata|