Focal Point
Webfocus SME/Developer Opportunity

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/5197044706

July 26, 2011, 11:38 AM
Brandon - Apex Systems
Webfocus SME/Developer Opportunity
Good morning Focal Point Members,

My name is Brandon with Apex Systems, a national IT staffing and engineering firm. Apex currently has two(2) Sr. Webfocus SME/Developer opportunities. If interested please send an updated resume to the email address below. Feel free to tailor your resume to the job description. However, If not interested, please feel free to pass along my information. Apex will honor a referral bonus to individuals.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. I can be reached at: (913)905-3760 or brose@apexsystemsinc.com

Thanks again for your time. I look forward to your response. Have a great day!

Industry: Financial
Duration: 12-18 months
Travel: Yes - Locations - Kansas City & St. Louis, MO - Washington D.C.
Expenses: Will be paid/covered
Rate: Open - Depending on experience

Apex Systems is currently searching for two (2) advanced Webfocus Reports Developers -- candidates will be expected to be a Webfocus SME. Candidates will be responsible in developing customized Webfocus solutions and reports.

Furthermore, the organization is looking for candidates that will be able to provide guidance to other team members, as well as, train best practices.

Any exposure to Oracle is a plus but is not required. Candidates will be expected to travel extensively for this project - expenses will be covered.

Brandon Rose
Technical Recruiter
Apex Systems, Inc.
(913)905-3760
brose@apexsystemsinc.com