Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Thank You and Farewell
 Login/Join

Master
posted
Dear Focal Pointers,

It is with mixed emotions that I say farewell to Information Builders. I have been with Information Builders for nearly 19 years but the time has come for me to venture out to pursue a new opportunity.

My last day is June 15 and I wanted to send you all a note to say thank you for your continued support over the years. It has been a pleasure to work with amazing customers like you and I hope we cross paths again. I will always have fond memories of Focal Point. I know many of you for my entire career at Information Builders and will always appreciate your contribution, dedication, and knowledge sharing. Please continue to collaborate and support your local User Groups. Thanks for all the fun times we shared at Summit over the years!

I leave you in great hands with the Chuck Wolff who has done a fabulous job moderating Focal Point and extremely knowledgeable about the Information Builders Product Suite.

I wish you success, happiness, and good health.

Feel free to stay in touch on LinkedIn or you can reach me at Kathleenb03@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Butler

Posts: 391 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2006Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Frowner

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.07OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Pity the lost knowledge of an old programmer!

Posts: 6347 | Location: 33°49'23.0"S, 151°11'41.0"E | Registered: October 31, 2006Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
So Sad to see you go. You have been great!

Good Luck on your new opportunity.

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: February 28, 2005Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Sad to see you leave Frowner

Will keep in touch and best of fortune in your new employment.

E & T

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Kathleen, a pleasure working with you, both as a customer and a fellow (now ex-) IBIr. Congratulations- I know I do not have to wish you best of luck- the best make their own luck.

Steve

WebFOCUS 8
Windows, All Outputs

posted Hide Post
Best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

posted Hide Post
Best of luck and good fortune to you Kathleen! It has always been a pleasure to see and speak with you. We'll all miss you!

Currently WebFocus 8.2.06 Linux / Oracle

Silver Member
posted Hide Post
So sorry to see you leave, Kathleen. Thank you for all of your work especially with the Webinars- you did a great job and I appreciate your expertise! All the best to you! Take care!
Barb

now WF8 Release 8.2.01M, Windows 2012 now in Production

Posts: 43 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 13, 2014Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Mmmm.

Congratulations to you I wish.

In meeting/exceeding the expectations of my users, supported me well you did.

Grateful I am.

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Live it up in your new adventures coming up!

You are a legend among us. Take care! You'll do great no matter where you go or what you do.

Smiler Big Grin Razzer Coolguy

8.2.02M (production), 8.2.02M (test), Windows 10, all outputs.

Posts: 1113 | Location: USA | Registered: January 27, 2015Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the amazing send off and words of encouragement!! I will miss you very much and hope to keep in touch. Many blessings.

Sincerely,
Kathleen Butler

Posts: 391 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2006Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
It's sad to see you leaving. Wish You All the Best !

WebFOCUS - ver8201
[ReportingServers: Windows 64bit;
Client: tomcat and IIS on windows 2012
AppStudio

Posts: 104 | Location: Indianapolis | Registered: November 08, 2007Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
I just saw this. Sad to see you go. Wishing you all the best!

WebFOCUS 8.0.09
App Studio 8009
Linux Kernel-2.6
DBMS: Oracle 11g
all output (Excel, HTML, AHTML, PDF)

Posts: 90 | Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma | Registered: July 01, 2010Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Thanks Seyed, stay in touch.

Kathleen Butler