My Client is seeking a Sr. WebFocus Developer for a 4 month contract (possibly contract to hire) for their Cincinnati location. This candidate must be willing to be onsite for 1 month then can work remotely thereafter. Please note: there will be no expenses paid.
• Create design/architecture plans and solution requirements, and deliver project capabilities.
• Drive innovation and operational performance in the deployment of new functionality, services, and products.
• Deliver detailed design/architecture plans and solution requirements assessment.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in driving operating and service excellence
• Improve project delivery and provide recommendations for process improvement
• Drive strategy, innovation, Agile knowledge, and best practices on project engagements.
• Identifies new solutions and opportunities in Vantiv's service offerings.
• Demonstrates excellence in technical assessment and implementation coordination. Solution planning and resource optimization are driven by defined roadmap/goals.
• Executes continuous improvement efforts and delivery commitments are met consistently.
• Consistently creates successful engagements on projects and with cross-functional teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of engineering concepts.
• A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of ETL, Datamarts, Reporting concepts
• Good working experience in BI tools like Business Objects, IBI WebFOCUS
• Ability to create consolidated business views and variety of solutions such as Info Apps, Info Assist, Info Discovery etc.,
• Contributes to 2 development areas/activities.
• Can successfully handle two major tasks (Feature & Sustaining) and be able to context switch between the two.
• Has the ability to be interrupted and then go back and recover schedule.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Responsible for new designs or enhancements to existing features/functionality.
• Ability to use 3rd party tool in area of expertise. Ability to add extensions to 3rd party code
• Makes recommendations on outside tools that are applicable to work at Vantiv
• Owns design
• Normally receives little instruction on work assignments. Works both independently and collaboratively within the Engineering organization. May provide technical assistance to more junior engineers.
• Take on small projects to prepare for Feature Lead (improvements on a technical feature).
• Good understanding of payment processing and needs of our merchants. Focused on delivering business value.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• 5-10 years of experience, BS Degree.
• 5 + years of business objects knowledge
• Good understanding of Web FOCUS, Business objects
• 5-10 years of Oracle knowledge
**Resource must have Business Objects 4.0 experience with building BO Universes**
If you are interested please send an email or call me - email@example.com/630-472-0090
|Powered by Social Strata|