Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements    Leaving Information Builders

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Leaving Information Builders
 Login/Join

<Maryellen>
posted
Dear Fellow Focal Pointers,

On Friday, August 11th I resigned from Information Builders and accepted a marketing position with another company (I will be working through the last week of August). It was a rather difficult decision to make because I thoroughly enjoy my job, the people I work with, the customers I have met over these past seven years, and especially working with all of you.

Until a replacement "Go-To-Person" is selected you are welcome to contact the following people with any related questions/suggestions, etc. beginning Friday, September 1st:

Kerry Zhan
FP ID: "Kerry"
Telephone Number: 212-736-4433 ext., 4394
- General technical support for Information Builders
- Technical Focal Point issues concerning message board software performance

Kristine Valentine
FP ID: "Kristine"
Telephone Number: 212-736-4433 ext., 3251
- General administrative issues concerning Focal Point
- New membership requests/approvals
- Individual profile maintenance

Diane Sklar
FP ID: "Diane Sklar"
Telephone Number: 212-736-4433 ext., 4991
- General Focal Point marketing suggestions
- Monthly Web seminar series

I am so very thankful that our paths have crossed and I will cherish all of the memories (especially Summit fun photographs and delightful conversations over the years).

Thank you and I wish every one of you the very best.

Cheers!

Maryellen

Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Maryellen,

We shall miss your smiling face. I guess you and I will have no more conversations reminiscing about Poughkeepsie NY.

Farewell and have fun!

Thanks!

Mickey

FOCUS/WebFOCUS 1990 - 2011

Posts: 995 | Location: Gaithersburg, MD, USA | Registered: May 07, 2003Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Resounding applause to you for being a fantastic moderator.
You've taken the reins from Monica, the founder, a very hard act to follow, and taken this board to new heights.
The new service and all its functions and features are better than we users could have imagined.
The "Point" since its inception has been universally well-received, applauded and depended upon by many thousands of developers out here.
Your legacy will be enjoyed by each of us every day for years to come.
We hope your new employer knows you're the best thing that ever happened to them!
Thank you , Go-To, for everything you've done for all of us.
-s.

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Maryellen,

Good luck and congratulations on your new position. It was a pleasure working with you and always so much fun. We will miss you at the User's group, Summit and Focal Point where you've done such a great job. Lastly, I hope it's not too late for you to get this message!

Good luck and Congratulations again!

Carol Dobson

WebFOCUS 7.6.6/TomCat/Win2k3

Posts: 428 | Location: Springfield, MA | Registered: May 07, 2003Report This Post
<Maryellen>
posted
Thank you all so very much for your kind comments and warm regards!

It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know each of you and I wish you all the very best!

Cheers,

Maryellen

Report This Post