Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements    Webfocus developer - 6 months contract - Toronto

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Webfocus developer - 6 months contract - Toronto
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,
Our client, a financial company located downtown Toronto, is currently seeking a WebFOCUS Programmer to join their team on a 6-month contract basis, with a possibility of subsequent extension. If you are interested, please feel free to call me at 416 606 8591 immediately, or let me know the best number to reach you, and we can discuss further on this opportunity. In case you are not interested, or not available for this opportunity, please feel free to refer anyone you think who may be a fit.

The individual will be responsible for designs and programming with WebFOCUS applications and reporting systems. He/she will participate in projects, special assignments and etc., as required by their M.I.S. management team.

Responsibilities:
•Provides production support, development, and maintenance for the WebFOCUS applications and reporting systems.
•Collaborates with users and the M.I.S. team to resolve business issues/requirements.
•Creates and maintains standards, process development and code modules.
•Programs, tests, and implements new and/or enhanced WebFOCUS tools.
•Provide precise technical documentation for built applications.
•Consults with end users regarding data requirements and ensures consistent and appropriate methodology is applied and documented.
•Track record of application development using WebFOCUS on both PC and Unix server platforms with depth in SQL Procedures and Report Writing,

Mandatory Requirements:
•Fluency in both Windows and Unix operating environments.
•3+ years experience in WebFOCUS application development, with at least 3 years in financial applications.
•Client/server application development experience
•Some report development experience is mandatory
•Strong familiarity with MS Office and other productivity tools, such as File/Directory comparisons, FTP clients, etc.
•Insurance and/or Banking experience in financial data processing.
•Understanding of basic accounting concepts, such as revenues, expenses and accruals.
•Demonstrable leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills, documenting work experiences that involve direct communication with Business Users for business specification collection, development proposals, and solution deliveries.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

posted Hide Post
Let me know, how many yrs of exp u r looking for?

Windows
Excel, HTML,PDF

Master
posted Hide Post
It says 3+ yrs..
quote:
Originally posted by Divya:
Let me know, how many yrs of exp u r looking for?

HTML,PDF,EXL2K, Active, All

Posts: 484 | Registered: February 03, 2009Report This Post