Focal Point
WebFocus Developer Job Opportunity - Dearborn, Michigan

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/5947089376

December 19, 2014, 09:38 AM
ahaelewyn
WebFocus Developer Job Opportunity - Dearborn, Michigan
My name is Abbie Haelewyn and I am a Recruiter with Epitec Inc. As I've started my recent "hunt" for a WebFocus Developer, I have come across a few people who have offered me plenty of advise. It has been great getting to know the WebFocus product, and speaking with seasoned developers about their experiences.

One candidate mentioned this forum, so I thought I would give it a try!

I’m looking for a WebFOCUS Developer to work with one of our closest clients in Dearborn, Michigan. The ideal candidate will be able to create WebFOCUS programs, dashboards, HTML pages, and pass parameters to WebFOCUS program. Some technical skills required are WebFOCUS, Developer Studio, WebFOCUS dialog manager, and WebFOCUS InfoAssist.

If you are open to new opportunities, I would be interested in learning more about your experience and career goals. Please forward me your resume and the best time and phone number to contact you at. My email address is ahaelewyn@epitecinc.com.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from some of you!

Abbie Haelewyn
Genius Finder

“Describe your dream workplace to us, we’ll listen. Then, we’ll place you there. Fulfill your career desires today.”

EPITEC, INC. | P (248) 864-7278 | F (800) 647-1898
E ahaelewyn@epitecinc.com | W http://www.epitecinc.com

Metro Detroit 101 Best & Brightest Company to Work For and MMSDC Minority Supplier of the Year Winner

Placing People First!
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee(s) only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not use it, copy or reproduce in any form or disclose it to another party. If you received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and then kindly destroy it.

WebFOCUS 8
Windows, All Outputs
December 19, 2014, 04:07 PM
SAMM
Hi,
Can this be a contract ( Corp-to-Corp) ?

Regards,
SAM.

WF 8.2.0.1, MRE, BI Dashboard, Self Service, Dev Studio, MS Windows XP SP1, Apache Tomcat/6.0.20, Oracle 11 g, I.E. 9 Output formats: HTML, Excel 2000 and PDF,Active Reports