Dear Focal Pointers,
We are excited to announce the upcoming in-person User Forum meetings, where we have meetings scheduled around the globe!!
What is Local User Forum - Complimentary, Open Roundtables Managed by Users
User Forums are valuable resources for users of Information Builders solutions – including Intelligence, Integrity and Integration solutions, delivered with WebFOCUS and iWay software – to learn from technical experts and to network with peers.
Local User Forums are usually held two times per year, with the opportunity to meet in broader groups at the Annual Summit User Conference in the US and the International Summits in your region. User Forums represent a wide range of members, ranging from end users to integrators, project leaders and consultants, as well as a broad level of experience and industries. Members work together to discover new and exciting ways to increase user productivity and deliver maximum value from their solutions.
*** NEW: International User Forums ***
If your company is global, and you have colleagues in any of the areas below, please tell them about the User Forums. Again, there is no charge to attend these meetings.
Check out the following pages for upcoming meetings in your area and register today to reserve your seat.
* September 26 – Netherlands: http://www.informationbuilders.nl/userforum_nl
* October 2 – United Kingdom: http://www.informationbuilders.co.uk/userforum_uk
* October 4 – Switzerland: http://www.informationbuilders...rforum_ch/index.html
* October 29 – Italy: http://www.informationbuilders...rforum_it/index.html
* November 8 – Spain: http://www.informationbuilders.es/userforum_es
* November 13 – Mexico: http://www.informationbuilders.es/userforum_mx
We will be holding events in more countries, so stay tuned.
*** North America User Forums – U.S. and Canada ***
* September 18 – Seattle User Forum
* September 19 – Minneapolis User Forum
* September 25 – Toronto User Forum
* September 26 – State of New Jersey (morning and afternoon sessions available)
* September 26 – Montreal User Forum
* September 26 – New York User Forum
Please check our website for October, November, and December User Forums in your area.
We look forward to seeing you in-person at upcoming meetings. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.
Customer Care and Communications Manager
Information Builders, Inc.This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kathleen Butler,
Hanging out for an Australian User Forum.
|Powered by Social Strata|