Focal Point
WebFOCUS developer (Cincinnati, OH)

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/6327097506

June 21, 2011, 11:40 AM
Tom Egner
WebFOCUS developer (Cincinnati, OH)
I have been engaged to fill an exciting opportunity with a very successful manufacturing client who is # 2 in their vertical nationwide. You can help them by becoming the SMe on all things WebFOCUS related. Here are their speicific needs.
Job Responsibilities: Need a WebFocus Developer with a proven track record in creating and supporting WebFocus reports and dashboards
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Translate application reporting requirements into appropriate launch pages and WebFocus reports
• Provide support of existing WebFocus reporting applications
• Interface and communicate with business customers and team leads for scope, estimates, requirements and project deliverables
• Prepare and maintain project documentation
Job Requirements:
(Degree; Yrs Exp., Skills, Attitude, etc.) HS diploma + 3 years in WebFocus development using:
• WebFocus 7.6.x or Greater
• Experience coding HTML launch pages
• Experience developing reports using Dev Studio – Report Painter
• Experience configuring and maintaining the MRE & Dashboard
• Experience using Report Caster to schedule reports
• Experience using FOCUS language
Desired Requirements: BS Degree; Experience with SQL, HTML and Java Script; Experience with Tomcat servers. Interested candidates should send me a WORD resume. Only Green Card holders or US citizens will be considered. (tom@wefilljobs.com)or call me @ 513-774-9083, x1405