April 12, 2012, 12:55 PMTurboCliff
Recruiting full time Web Focus Programmer Washington DC 5 yr 115k a year
Hello Forum, I am currently recruiting for a Web Focus Programmer for a position on a contract with the Government. Current contract duration is 5 years.
I currently have Permanent Fulltime opportunity for a WebFocus Developer with a Major Federal contractor located in Washington, DC. Immediate Position!!
US Citizens Only! Candidate must be able to pass a background check.
• Position is responsible for developing, testing, and implementing financial reporting applications that satisfy business requirements and meet performance expectations.
• Responsible for assisting with the definition of reporting requirements working with Java developers and identifying the proper data sources.
• The Data & Reporting Developer monitors the reporting environment, configures new reporting users in the system, and assists with the performance tuning for existing reporting applications.
• We are looking for someone who has the proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• The qualified candidate will be able to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
• Must be knowledgeable in creating Focus reports and integrating them into Java Components via the Focus J2EE APIs
• Hands-on assistance with integration and performance tuning of WebFOCUS solutions
• Must work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Analyze specifications and develop/test complex reports and dashboards utilizing WebFOCUS
• Provide direction on WebFOCUS product features
• Generate production support documentation and monitor nightly batch processes
• WebFOCUS development experience at least 3 years including metadata, reports and dashboards
• Experience with Teradata preferred
• Experience with architecting, designing, developing and deploying WebFOCUS based solutions
• Proven track record in delivering high quality WebFOCUS customer solutions
• Experience in obtaining and understanding business requirements
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects.
• Experience documenting and executing test cases.
• Excellent (****/written) communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with financial systems a plus
Send resumes or questions to me @ email@example.com
April 12, 2012, 01:10 PMTurboCliff
I forgot to add in the contact information My phone number is 954-447-0916.