We have a new job requirement. If interested, kindly send me your updated resume with the below filled skill matrix ASAP.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer (WebFOCUS experience in needed)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Dalton, GA
Applies a comprehensive body of knowledge in application programming to code, test, debug and document application programs of a high degree of complexity and scope. Has comprehensive technical knowledge of all phases of applications programming; works with other IS colleagues on projects and other special assignments. Identifies operating problems and may carry out or participate in problem analysis and system design for the enhancement, modification or development of programs. Performs senior level programming duties, provides technical assistance and performs quality assurance review on work output. Effort is slanted towards creating business intelligence visibility through reports, charts, graph, spreadsheets and dashboards.
• Translate business requirements into programming or process solutions
• Code new systems and enhancements using .net programming languages
• Support and Implement 3rd party software packages as needed
• Test and Debug supported systems
• Works with both IS and business partners in training and implementing system/process changes
• Document system and business process improvements
• Uses some project management skills as needed
• Supports solving business problems
• Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications
• Technical experience with systems networking, databases, and user support
• Good background in Data Base design
• Working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products and Flowcharting tools
• Working knowledge of project management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Good understanding of basic business processes
• Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities
• Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
• Excellent English - **** and written communication skills
• Post secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education
Must perform other duties and assignments as assigned by the management team.
Please email your MS Word resume to email@example.com and complete the skills-matrix below
Total IT experience:
Total years of experience in .net development:
Total years of experience in WebFOCUS:
Are you US Citizen/GC/Other? Plz Specify:
Expected Hourly rate:
Best time to reach you:
A) Phone Interview:
B) Face to Face Interview:
C) Start Date:
Current City and State:
Willing to relocate:
James Alan | Mainline/BlueAlly Team
Direct: (703) 496-4371| Fax: (703) 563-9767
Visit us at: www.blueally.com
The client is looking for a BI/WebFOCUS Developer. Myself discovered that after the call with the client. This is not a S/W Engineer or .Net Developer position.
They need WebFOCUS Developer to be precise.
Let me know if you are interested.
|Powered by Social Strata|