I'm recruiting for this position below. Take a look at the job description and give me a call or send me an email if you are interested or might know someone that is interested.
Arrow Professional Services
Cross Street/Directions University/Adelaide
Title WebFOCUS Programmer Analyst (6 Month Contract)
Job ID dtwpa0907
Email Address dtwpa0907.Arrow@hiredesk.net
- Responsible for designs and programming with WebFOCUS applications and reporting systems. Participates in projects, special assignments, etc., as required.
- Provides production support, development, and maintenance for the WebFOCUS applications and reporting systems.
- Collaborates with users and the team to resolve business issues/requirements.
- Creates and maintains standards, process development and code modules.
- Programs, tests, and implements new and/or enhanced WebFOCUS tools.
- Provide precise technical documentation for built applications.
- Consults with end users regarding data requirements and ensures consistent and appropriate methodology is applied and documented.
- Track record of application development using WebFOCUS on both PC and Unix server platforms with depth in SQL Procedures and Report Writing,
- Fluency in both Windows and Unix operating environments.
- 3+ years experience in WebFOCUS application development, with at least 3 years in financial applications.
- Strong familiarity with MS Office and other productivity tools, such as File/Directory comparisons, FTP clients, etc.
- Insurance and/or Banking experience in financial data processing.
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts, such as revenues, expenses and accruals.
- Demonstrable leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills, documenting work experiences that involve direct communication with Business Users for business specification collection, development proposals, and solution deliveries.
Functional Area IT and Development
Job Status Contract
Start Date 9/15/2011
End Date 3/15/2012
State/Province Ontario [ON]
Compensation - Hourly TBD
Windows, All Outputs
Thank you for sharing the info with all. I will move this to our job posting forum.
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.
|Powered by Social Strata|