TransTech is seeking a mid-level Developer/Report Writer for a full time salaried role in Chicago land. We are seeking an eager and energetic resource with at minimum of 2 years experience in BI/WebFOCUS. Salary range will be discussed over the phone.
Experience or working knowledge in other WebFOCUS products such as Report Caster, Report Library and building Launchpages/ Dashboards highly desirable.
This person will also be responsible for the following:
- Gathering and documenting Business User report requirements
- Develop Reporting Objects for Ad-Hoc reporting
- Migrating reports from past releases to the current release
- Architecting and designing solutions utilizing WebFOCUS tools and technology for various reporting requirements
- Assist in training of individuals to use the MRE and the data structures we are providing our user community.
Other requirements include:
- Strong **** and written communications skills
- The ability to multi-task and a proven track record of being able to plan, prioritize, estimate and deliver projects on time.
- An understanding of the SDLC, database concepts and DB2 SQL
- Developer Studio Version 5.3 or higher and/or experience in using MRE.
Please call Mike Alaimo at 630-250-8880 x 304 to discuss this opportunity further. Email resume to email@example.com Our client is setting up interviews immediately!This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Alaimo,
|Powered by Social Strata|