October 11, 2012, 11:45 AMjhkforce
WebFocus C2H positions in MI
The WebFocus Developer will be responsible for designing and developing BI solutions using WebFocus suite of products, while using sound, repeatable, industry best practices and in accordance with GM's software development project methodology. The person in this role will translate user requirements into technical specifications, create and maintain technical application documentation, and design, develop and test WebFocus data models and reports. Development activities will include configuration updates to existing software and/or developing new programs to address a particular business need. The WebFocus Developer will obtain a thorough understanding of the infrastructure and configuration of the relevant environments.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years’ experience with developing complex WebFocus data models and reports in large, global organizations
- Hands-on development experience with WebFocus
- Strong development experience with MRE, BI Dashboard, Report Caste, and Developers Studio
- Proficient in SQL programming
- Ability to work in a high paced, multiple vendors global environments
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, with strong ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and problems in order to effectively develop technical solutions to their requirements
- Preferred experience with Agile, scrum, iterative, or waterfall development and project methodologies
- Preferred experience and familiarity with IT best practices (e.g., CMMI, ISO9000, ITIL, COBIT) and their implications relative to repeatable software development
If interested and qualified, send your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!