The University of Nebraska at Omaha is seeking a Business Analyst responsible for business analysis with an emphasis on enterprise business intelligence report development to join our PeopleSoft support team within the Information Services department. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a thriving Higher Education campus in Nebraska’s largest city, Omaha.
Business Analysis - Establish relationships with project stakeholders. Elicit, document and manage requirements. Conduct stakeholder analysis and readiness assessments. Prepare and propose business cases. Develops business intelligence reports using WebFOCUS based on requirements.
Project Management - Participate in the selection and prioritization of IS projects. Manage IS strategic projects from initiation through close, ensuring a standard methodology is followed.
Mentoring - Act as a department resource in the knowledge areas of business analysis, project management, change management and business intelligence reporting by providing consulting support and developing department standards, templates, and strategies.
Learning - Continually learn by researching trends and best practices on campus and in the industry in order to be a resident expert.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Ability to understand and communicate technical and functional information.
• Demonstrated experience in business analysis, project management, and change management.
• Demonstrated proactive engagement and self-management.
• Ability and desire to learn new skills.
• Desire to be associated with higher education due to its operating culture, a desire to teach, or a desire to further formal education.
An MIS, MPA, or MBA degree is preferred. An appropriate combination of related education and experience may be substituted if the candidate has at least 5 years combined business analysis and enterprise business intelligence reporting experience.
Apply at http://www.unomaha.edu/humanresources/employment.php .
UNO is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rigel7,
WebFOCUS 8.8.05M (Prod)/8.0.09(Sandbox) Windows
|Powered by Social Strata|