RDC Biz has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to work with our valued client in Princeton, NJ. This is a full-time, direct hire position that offers a competitive salary, bonus program and generous benefits package.
The candidate will work in a dynamic, rapid application development environment involving a technology stack that includes Oracle, ETL, data warehousing and OLAP technologies. The business domain is asset management in the intermodal transportation industry. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including gathering business requirements, analysis, design, software development and production support. Candidate must be focused, hard-working and self-motivated.
• Design, build and test systems in conformance with established standards.
• Document business requirements according to established standards.
• Excellent query-writing skills.
• Participate in the system testing and deployment processes.
• Interact with IT management regarding work assignments and report status.
• Coordinate development and testing efforts with other team members.
• Assist in production support, trouble shooting and resolving production issues.
• Automate and optimize processes.
• This position requires long periods sitting behind a desk and performing tasks on a computer.
• This job function is performed in an office setting requiring normal safety precautions.
• Tempo is fast-paced with stringent deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 5 + years of overall development experience.
• Experience with multiple database products (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), including minimum 5 years of using Oracle.
• 3+ years’ experience in dimensional modeling ala Kimball.
• 3+ years’ experience in ETL technologies, preferably using Oracle Data Integrator.
• 3+ years’ experience designing reports in a major BI Product.
• Experience with Oracle Golden Gate is a plus.
• Experience with OLAP technologies (e.g. Essbase) is a plus.
• Experience with Information Builders WebFOCUS is a big plus.
o Specific experience in the intermodal or transportation industries is a plus
o Excellent verbal and written communication, excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
• Experience gathering and documenting business requirements.
• Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team oriented work environment.
• Competently handle competing, multiple priorities.
• Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies and methodologies.
• Strong work ethic, critical thinker, ability to quickly adapt to change.
Engagement Type: Direct-Hire (Full-Time)
Location: Princeton, NJ
Start Date: ASAP
Salary Range: $75,000 - $80,000 plus bonus program and generous benefits package; Commensurate with experience and skill sets.
If you are interested, qualified and available for this position, please reply with your updated résumé at your earliest convenience. If you are not interested but know someone who may be, RDC pays a referral fee upon placement.
You may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 267.573.4380.
All WebFOCUS releases.
|Powered by Social Strata|