US Bank Corporate Compliance currently has 1 opening for an entry level WebFOCUS support staff. Please find the details for the positions and application information in the job announcement link below.
The Compliance Governance, Reporting and Analytics (CGRA) team is seeking a highly motivated individual to help understand the state of compliance risk reporting and facilitate the development and automation of Compliance reporting and data analysis within the WebFOCUS Business Intelligence (BI) Platform.
This new position will join the CGRA team in creating automated content (graphs, charts, and reports) that will provide senior leaders with enhanced compliance oversight based on business needs. This will be a great opportunity for someone who has competency in WebFOCUS business intelligence and report automation.
The CGRA team is in need of a critical thinker committed to helping Compliance risk stakeholders leverage technology and innovation with respect to reporting while being mindful of the broader reporting infrastructure within the Risk Management and Compliance division. Ideal candidates must be able to provide timely results on key deliverables and the ability to create and coordinate timeframes between IT dependencies and stakeholders.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize and develop report automation requests
- Incorporate new features and functionality into current automated reporting
- Facilitate the migration of WebFOCUS content into new releases
- Understand data taxonomies and display data in a meaningful way based on stakeholder business needs
- Coordinate ongoing application maintenance
- Active participation within community user groups and ongoing training
- Create and implement a process for ongoing testing of WebFOCUS content
- Assist with other Compliance Governance, Reporting & Data Analytics projects and tasks, as needed
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Applicable professional certifications
- Three or more years developing content within WebFOCUS (version 188.8.131.52 and 8.2)
- Experience within the financial services industry, ideally in a Risk Management or Compliance business capacity
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, HTML, and CSS
- Ability to work well independently and with limited direct supervision
- Technically proficient with other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and manage extensive documentation
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Output: Excel, PDF, HTML
Windows, All Outputs
|Powered by Social Strata|